Why choose WordPress for your business website or blog…
Free & easy
WordPress is free, easy to use software which can be accessed from within your web browser. It is used for creating and managing all types of websites from the most basic right through to blogs and online stores.[/box]
Blog &/or CMS
Originally designed as a blogging platform, WordPress also operates as a fully fledged Content Management System (CMS), giving you the power to manage your website with little or no web design experience.
A site for the future
Your website needs will likely change as your business grows. Rest assured, the functionality of WordPress can be easily extended with free or low cost ‘plugins’. With these plugins your website can grow and evolve with your business.
Building your WordPress website
We can help as much or as little as you need. That could mean us building and managing your entire site or simply helping you with the tricky bits. Some of things you might like us to take care of include:
- Domain name registration or choosing and configuring web hosting.
- WordPress installation and configuration.
- Select, install and configure themes (design and functionality templates).
- Select, install and configure plugins (for added site functionality).
- Theme customisation to reflect your business and styling preferences.
- Image file size optimisation for faster page loading.
- Create engaging image galleries and sliders.
- Embed media from third party sites e.g. Google maps and YouTube.
- Configure multiple users with recommended permissions.
- Configure WordPress for improved search engine visibility.
- Secure your website from malicious attacks such as hacking.
WordPress… benefits for you
- WordPress is free. There are no subscription fees.
- Once setup, WordPress is easy to use with no special skills required.
- WordPress supports multiple users and varied access levels.
- In-house site editing saves you time and money.
- Update your site from any web browser. Special software not required.
- Redesigns are quicker and easier. Especially for larger sites.
- Website functionality can be easily extended with WordPress plugins.
- WordPress sites are search engine friendly i.e. more traffic and leads.
Want more? Options to suit everyone »